(Updated: Oct 31st 4pm PST)
contest is closed, winner announced here.
Every October 31st comes my favorite holiday, Halloween. After the sun sets, it is the time of ghouls and ghosts. A time for creatures of all kinds to dance through the streets in search of treats and to celebrate the evening with mischief. To celebrate Halloween this year, I am happy to announce a series of giveaways occurring throughout the month of October. The prize packages will be awarded on October 3rd, 17th and 31st.
Celebrate Halloween with free merch!
The Unclean Halloween Oct 31st Prize Package
- $50 Gift certificate for Obscuria.com
- All 7 Issues of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
- VIP membership to BlueBlood, 1 month access
- 10 Neurotics by Black Tape for a Blue Girl
- FEWDIO’s Nightmare House on DVD, autographed by the FEWDIO team
- The Exorcism of Emily Rose on DVD
- Zombie Pinup Calendar for 2010
- Zombies for Zombies, autographed by the author
- Your choice of a horror print from Amanda Norman’s Gallery
How to Win
Contest is now officially closed, winner be announced.
- Pre-contest winner: Jordan Jones
- Oct 3rd prizes to Amber Star
- Oct 3rd prizes to kglucas
- Oct 17th prizes went to FollowThReaper
- Oct 30th bonus prizes to beryltheperil
- October 31st: Happy Halloween That_Ghoul_Ava
A special thanks to the sponsors of The Unclean Halloween
BlueBlood.com – Counterculture Lifestyle
You must have a valid account on Twitter and/or Facebook to participate.
To receive a cash prize, you must have a valid PayPal account.
You cannot be related to me.
I choose the winners of each contest, my decision is final and there is no appeal process.
- You can enter as many times as you want for each contest
- Yes you can win more then one time, just not during the same week.
Example: If you win on Oct. 3rd, you are still eligible for the other prize giveaways. But, you cannot win more then one prize package on October 3rd.
- The prize packages get bigger as the month goes on.
The Unclean has continued to grow for over two years now. During this time, I have been fortunate enough to interact with some really great people from the community. Writers, film makers, publishers, artists, musicians & DJ’s, fashionistas, models, horror enthusiasts and many others. I am eternally grateful to the community as a whole and to the people I have met so far in particular.